If you ever attempted a home party whether it be a bachelor party or a reception for your wedding, you would know the disasters that hit you after the party is over and the house is a mess!
We know that cleaning after a party can be a nightmare but worse of all, if you have carpets, they could be dirty or worse stained from wine or sills from guests.
With so many techniques available it is easy to get confused about which one to use during a carpet cleaning. Carpets cleaning is never an easy task, it takes a lot of effort to do it properly. Sometimes it is nearly impossible for house owners to clean it on their own. That’s where professional carpet cleaning service comes in. Professionals use a lots of different methods to clean the carpet. Each methods has its advantages and disadvantages. You have to evaluate the pros of cons of each techniques before deciding which one to use. There are general two types of carpet cleaning, the dry and wet cleaning. Let’s have a look at some pros of cons of those methods
Widely known as the steam cleaning, it is basically injecting water in the carpet and extracting after the cleaning. This method requires a steam cleaners which you can rent or buy one for your own. The steam cleaner cleans the carpet with a mix of water and detergent. The hot water mixed with detergent is injected into the fibers of the carpet and after few minutes the water is extracted again. The result is a clean carpet.
- This method is very effective for deep carpet cleaning
- A proper pressure cleaning for your carpet
- This is probably most used method for carpet cleaning
- Fast and effective result
- The drying time after a cleaning can be up to 10 hours sometimes
- The steam cleaners is a very expensive tools to buy one for yourself
- The renting price for steam cleaners is also very high
Another method used by professionals to clean your carpet. This is not a heavy maintenance of your carpet rather something you can do most often. You have to vacuum the carpet to take out the dust on the carpet, after that a solution is applied on the carpet. You have the keep the carpet for some time like that. After sometime you have to use an absorbent pad to soak the liquids.
- This is one of the most cost effective methods of carpet cleaning
- A proper light cleaning method
- This is not a deep carpet cleaning method
- Not easy to clean the deep stains with this method
Dry cleaning is also a popular carpet cleaning method used by professional. You have to mix some a cleaning powder with some cleaning liquid. After that, the mixture is sprayed on the carpet and kept like for some time. Then you have to use the vacuum the clean the carpet. This a low maintenance of your carpet and it keeps your carpet clean regularly. Once you know about the solvents, you can conduct a dry cleaning on your own.
- You don’t require any professional skills to conduct a dry cleaning
- This kind of cleaning is fast with a great result
- A simple form of carpet cleaning
- Powders used for this method can be trapped inside the carpet fiber and build up in time